Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cats ♥ YouTube & baby catz just as much as their momma duz!

Yesterday on my mommaz familie bloggy she putz a YouTube movie of a widdle kitten dat she thunk waz cutez. Ebby mornin' one of uz kitties jumpz up on momma's lappie ta snuggle when she readz da newz on her 'puter. On dis mornin' I, Camille, beat out da udder kitties cuz I waz quick to jump. On taday momma went ober ta see the widdle kitten again cuz she sayz she yikes it. I yiked it, too, and couldn't takez my eyez or pawz offa it.

When I waz done watchin' da kitten I told my momma she shudn't be gettin' any wise ideaz. We don't need no kittenz 'round our houze! Dey is fine on da moviez and dat is where dey needz ta stay.
Note from Camille's momma: Keep in mind...she's on my lap while I'm taking these photos. My movement and the noise didn't distract her attention on that kitten for a moment. And, in case you wanna know, my camera is always on the kitchen table. You just never know when you'll have a cat on your lap watching YouTube
Free Signature Generator

3 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

THose are sweet pictures! You did a great job taking them. We wen to see the kitten video. it was cute overload !

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

That is so cute.

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

You're quite talented working with the computer and showing your mommy how it is done.

Have a good weekend,
Charlemagne and Tamar