Friday, May 29, 2009

Miss Peach is having auctions for Charlie & we're helping out, too!

The story of Charlie Cat was one of ups and downs and hope and sorrow. He had, and has, dozens of people pulling for him to be able to spend some quaity time in the arms of love. In order to get Charlie home again, his momma had to promise the dog-tor many and many green papers. Miss Peach, a lady of remarkable character, is having auctions to raise money for Charlie. Today, I looked at my sweet cats and knew that I needed to help, too. So, I am adding to Peach's auction with her permission.

You may bid on my offering at Miss Peach's site; however, if you have any questions, please leave them here at my blog. I am offering a custom designed header, footer or blog banner. I will work with you on the project adding elements that compliment your blog coloration and will add any photos you wish.

If I find that several of you would like one of my little creations, I will discuss with Peach the possibility of making this a Dutch auction rather than a single offering. With a Dutch auction, as many people that are interested can bid on one blog item. I will work with the winners from the top down. Number one, of course, the first, and so on. If we do a Dutch auction, be patient if you are number 2-3-4.

So, if you like what I do, let Peach know with a bid. If you have questions, let me know here on my blog. Feel free to browse my other blogs, as I have three others. My kitty blog, my personal blog, my dog blog and my cooking/baking blog. Bids for a single auction will begin at $10.00. Sometimes it can take more than one day to produce something that I feel is quality work, so $10.00 is a very low beginning bid☺I create, I look, I edit, I look, I create, I edit...until I believe it is perfect. Of course, the winning bidder will have input as well.


9 comments:

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

That is very nice of you to offer, and your designs are very pretty.

Anya said...

Great job from you :)
Its always nice
to have good friends !!
Your designs are lovely....

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I agree with the others, your designs are lovely. Very nice gesture.


Hugs GJ xx

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Miss Mimi we are delighted that you are helping out with your talent...Charlie Cat is lucky to have such a nice friend. A Dutch Auction is a wonderful idea. We got home very late and our prepared post was posted already. We will try to ammend it to reflect the change. I just love the way the Cooking Blog looks!! Makes me want a cherry pie!

The Cat Realm said...

This is very nice of you! We are following Charlie's hopeful recovery closely and purr for him a lot!
Mrs. OZ

Cats of Wildcat Woods said...

What a nice offer to help Miss Peach raise money for Charley Cat - your banners are wonderful.

Anonymous said...

That's a wonderful idea:) You're very creative!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

We have a high bid of $15 so far on the aukshun Miss Mimi!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh donating a free blog makeover is a wonderful generous offer Mimi....we have five kitties who are matching funds so far! I will announce your kind offer on tomorrows CAT ART SUNDAY post featuring the winner of my GIVEAWAY...what a fun weekend!!
Love Miss Peach