Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Miss Camille Suzanne shares her remarkable toes on Toesie Tuesday

Today, I Camille Suzanne, wish to present my ever soft and ever clean and ever enviable toesies on this Toesie Tuesday. Although I have demonstrated the cleanliness and immaculate condition of my little, pink jelly bean toes (someone else's description), I believe that the floofy, velvet, sweet and purr-ecious tops of my toes deserve to have the same amont of admiration and envy. Note the whipped cream consistency of the furs and the purr-etty, little tufties curling off to the sides and fronts that entice you to want to kiss these toes of mine...and, that has been done, believe me, by many...my public just can't resist my toes as maginicent as they are to see and to feel and to kiss.

19 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Wow, it must take you a long time to keep those toesies so clean, Camille! They are beautiful!

Ailurophile said...

What pretty toesies indeed. No wonder your hoomans can't resist them. Who indeed can..

Thanks for helping out Miss Peach in your noble gesture. Have a great week :)

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I wholey agree, just lovely, who could resist...


Hugs GJ xx

The Creek Cats said...

They just might be the purrtiest toes we've ever seen!

CCL Wendy said...

Camille Suzanne you have some of the bestest toesies I've efur seen! Enviable indeed! I'm a sucker for little tufted toes, and yours are so purristine, too!

The Florida Furkids said...

Those a super pretty (and floofy) toes!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Wow! Floof and tufties we don't have, so we are awed!

Purrs,
Tama-Chan and Sei-Chan

Milo and Alfie said...

Gorjuss toesies!

Reese =^..^= said...

Dos are pawsome toesies! Stop by my blog. I've given you an award.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Those are creamy kissable toes

Mouchois said...

Oh wow! Those are some beautiful toesies!
Melvin asks how do you keep them so white?

Anonymous said...

Those have to be some of the most magnificent toesies we've ever seen!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Them is some beeyooteeful toesies!

P.S. - Our shelter makes da photo contest a fundraiser fer da shelter. They charge a little monies to enter da contest.

Noll's Nip said...

"Consistency of whipped cream!" I thinks I am in LOVE!!!

Daisy said...

You have beautiful fur slippers!

Julier said...

What beautiful toesies you have. I love your blog. This is my first visit but won't be my last!

momstheword said...

Oh, we love our beagle. He is our second. Never had them before but always thought they were so cute!!!

So after our first one, Madi, became ill and died, we just had to get another!

Love your kittie's purrrrfect toes!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Those are absolutely a couple of the prettiest looking paws we have seen in quite some time!

Quill and Greyson said...

They're purrfect!